Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do, and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making $100s in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for August stands at 343, which is a decrease of 137 from the month of July.
The page impression count for August stands at 1,412, which is a decrease of 305 from the month of July.
– Another month with little activity on the blog.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = $6.25 (-$1.59)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.14 (+$0.11)
Forum Posting = $0.00 (-$5.49)
Freelance Writing = $726.94 (-$126.99)
Paid Guest Posts = $75.00 (+$60.00)
Passive Income = $0.75 (Readded)
Sponsored Posts = $136.50 (+$111.50)
Sponsored Social Media Posts = $0.00 (-$4.00)
Yahoo Bing Network = $0.12 (+$0.07)
Total = $945.70 (+$34.36)
– Decided not to cash out my Forum posting money this month.
– The sponsored social media I use revoked access to my account and it took over a month to get back in.
Top Five Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. can you blog for free and still make money
2. girls weekend without spending money
3. how to spend a holiday weekend without spending money
4. income report blog
Popular Posts of the Month
1. July Blog 2014 Income Report
2. Making Money with Forex Trading
3. I Finally Received Payment From Blog Distributor
4. What Is Wage Garnishment and How Can You Avoid It?
5.May 2014 Blog Income Report
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
This blog (and many others) is hosted by those very nice folks over at BlueHost, who not only do a fantastic job of running a top notch professional hosting service, but they manage to do it for a VERY low price of $4.95 a month. If you are looking for a new host then why not check them out today?