September was the month that contained my birthday, what did I do to celebrate? I spent the entire day working of course. That’s right, no visits to the local pub for me or tales of debauchery with friends. I’m glad I did work the day because I don’t think I would have achieved the numbers I did otherwise.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for September stands at 1,258 which is an increase of 473 from the month of August.
The page impression count for September stands at 4,409, which is a big increase of 2,293 from the month of August.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 2.59 pages.
My bounce rate has dropped like a stone from 62.93% to 52.06%.
– I am very pleased and relieved to see that I have finally managed to halt the slump in traffic. There were a couple of days where my traffic spiked nicely to over 200 unique visits a day but Google Analytics wouldn’t tell me where they came from (“Not Provided”).
Show Me The Money!
Adbrite = $0.62 (+$0.34)
CPMFun = $0.57 (New)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.12 (+$0.05)
Freelance Writing = $543.05 (+$0.05)
Passive Income = $16.54 (+$0.85)
Private Advertising = $16.00 (-$20.00)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.58 (+$0.34)
Remove Link/Post Fee = $00.00 (+/-$0.00)
Savings Account = $0.08 (New)
Smowtion = $0.17 (+$0.04)
Sponsored Posts = $202.75 (+$42.36)
TLA = $4.00 (+/-$0.00)
UnderDog = $0.02 (+$0.02)
Total = $784.50 (+$24.63)
– Reviews is now going by the name of Sponsored Posts.
– CPMFun is a new network that I have been toying about with this month, their payout is rather high at $100 but they don’t seem to be displaying any dodgy ads yet. I will be replacing ZapUnited with them.
– I have set up a savings account and will be depositing some funds into it every month, I will be including the monthly interest into my income report as the money I’m putting in will come from online earnings.
– I am pleased to see that I made an increase in almost every area in September, I am slowly inching my way to that $800 goal.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
2. do seo yourself or hire a pro
4. “write for us” ways to make money online
5. how to enjoy time with family without spending money
My favourite search this month has to be “Ian Scoreboard”.
Popular Posts of the Month
1. AddMeFast Increases Subscribers But Not For Long
2. 7 Common PPC Mistakes
3. August 2012 Blog Income Report
4. 5 Ways to Enjoy Your Weekend Without Spending Any Money
5. Did Blog Distributor Finally Pay Me?
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
his is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.