I have said this so many times in the past year that I am thinking of having it replace my middle name by deed poll. And that saying is “nothing will make you stop earning an income online more than being in love will.”
I have done pretty much no work in the past month because I have been too busy travelling around the United Kingdom spending time with my new girlfriend. Why can’t I find a girlfriend who doesn’t live on the other side of the country?
Despite that I still decided to publish my monthly income report. Even though it will make me the laughing stock of the internet, I would be cheating if I only published income reports that make me look good.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for September stands at 750, which is a decrease of 314 from the month of August.
The page impression count for September stands at 1.302, which is a massive decrease of 987 from the month of August.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.74 pages.
Money! Money! Money!
Adbrite = $0.21 (-$0.24)
AdEngage = $0.06 (New)
AdsDaq = $0.42 (-$0.20)
Passive Income = $0.06 (-$2.01)
Reviews = $32.50 (-$213.86)
Smowtion = $0.43 (-$0.18)
TLA = $6.00 (-$0.66)
Triviala = $47.97 (New)
Twitter = 7.70 (New)
UnderDog = $1.38 (+$1.27)
Total = $96.73 (-$222.48)
– Adtoll has closed down, all the money I have earnt via them has been lost.
– Infolinks and Kontera have been removed due to more and more sponsored post networks refusing to work with blogs who use them. I have no reached the payout minimum with either of them.
Adsense have banned me for reasons I’m still not quite 100% sure of. :/
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines
1. unfollow non followers
2. i need discipline
3. unfollow everybody
5. cpm companies like adsdaq
Popular Posts Of The Month
1. August 2010 Blog Income Report
2. 5 Free Twitter Tools to Unfollow Non-Followers
3. 19 Blog Review Networks
4. 2 Things You Probably Didn’t Know You Can Do With Google Analytics
5. July 2010 Blog Income Report
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– I do not include Google in this part because it ALWAYS comes top.