A couple of months ago I received a comment on a blog income report pointing out that some of my income should not be listed in the report because it was not made from the blog, specifically freelance writing, passive income, Twitter income – and recently my savings account interest.
While the commenter had a valid point, strictly they were not earnt from blogging, I felt that I should include them because I would not have made money in those avenues if it had not been for the existence of this blog – and I was just too lazy to write two income reports each month.
Lending Clubs – I have joined two lending clubs, these are sites where you can loan sections of your money to people and you receive a share of the interest they pay depending on how much you have contributed to their loan. I’ve started slowly and will probably invest about $20-$30 a month into each one to see how it goes.
BlogDistributor Finally Come Good – It took a long time but they finally got their house in order and paid me some of the money that I had been chasing them for, it was only $140 out of the $590 they owe me but it is a start.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for October stands at 16,937 which is a tremendous increase of 15,679 from the month of September.
The page impression count for October stands at 20,575, which is a big increase of 16,166 from the month of September.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.21 pages.
– As you can see my traffic soared during October, this is down to an increase in promotion from me and some biggish websites linking to a couple of my articles, I hope it continues into November.
Show Me The Money!
Adbrite = $0.62 (+$.83)
CPMFun = $2.30 (+$1.73)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.12 (+$0.16)
Freelance Writing = $545.00 (+$1.95)
Passive Income = $42.08 (+$25.54)
Private Advertising = $52.70 (-$35.30)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.58 (-$0.10)
Remove Link/Post Fee = $0.00 (+/-$0.00)
Savings Account = $0.38 (+$0.33)
Smowtion = $0.06 (-$0.11)
Sponsored Posts = $247.00 (+$44.25)
TLA = $4.00 (+/-$0.00)
Sponsored Tweets = $2.08 (New)
UnderDog = $0.00 (-$0.02)
Total = $896.92 (+$112.42)
– I am delighted to see that I not only hit my $800 target this month but I almost hit $900, it won’t be too long before my target will be $1000.
– UnderDog are really testing my patience and I might replace them in the next month or so, I generated 32,000+ impressions with their ad code and they paid me a grand total of $0.00. They are meant to be a CPM company, how is this possible?
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
3. guest post
4. health and fitness “top commentators” “comment” –nofollow
5. how to turn your old items into cash
– A very different keyword selection this month.
Popular Posts of the Month
1. September 2012 Blog Income Report
2. Top 5 Natural Link Building Tips for 2012
3. How to Get 1,000 Views Every Day – Increase Your Traffic Now!
4. How to Drive Free Traffic to Your Website with Blog Commenting
5. 4 Ways to Start Making Money From Your Blog
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
his is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.