You might have noticed that I only published one post on the blog during November; this was because I had a rather bad month and posting on the blog was the furthest thing from my mind.
– I broke my laptop when I dropped it down the stairs, I’ve been reduced to using my dad’s laptop when he goes to bed (so haven’t been able to get on it much).
– My dad has been suffering from a cold and has put even more demands on my time than he normally does.
– I bought an iPhone which was broken and died two days after I bought it and the seller did a disappearing act on EBay.
– The new doctor has decided that I am faking being bipolar and is refusing to give me any more medication to help with my severe depression.
– My girlfriend’s grandson pee’d on me.
Despite these setbacks I am trying to keep myself positive: I’ll be buying a new laptop hopefully next weekend, I’m hoping to get away for Christmas on my own and I’m trying to locate where my old doctor has moved to so I can register with him and get back on the meds again.
There has been very little to update since I did barely anything thanks to my laptop taking a trip down the stairs.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for November stands at 26,257 which is a tremendous increase of 9,320 from the month of October.
The page impression count for November stands at 30,350, which is a big increase of 9,775 from the month of October.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.16 pages.
– Despite not doing any work on the blog I still saw a BIG increase in traffic, I have put this down to the fact that I have still tried to promote the blog on forums & blogs and I had some big sites link to posts in October which is obviously still dripping traffic.
Show Me The Money!
Adbrite = $0.57 (-$0.88)
CPMFun = $1.51 (-$0.79)
EBay = £102.48 (NEW)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.12 (+$0.00)
Forum Posting = $26.57 (NEW)
Freelance Writing = $401.00 (-$144.00)
Loan Repayments – $1.36 (NEW)
Passive Income = $32.38 (-$9.70)
Private Advertising = $5.00 (-$47.70)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.25 (-$0.33)
Savings Account = $0.19 (-$0.19)
Smowtion = $0.03 (-$0.03)
Sponsored Posts = $253.50 (+$6.50)
TLA = $4.00 (+/-$0.00)
Twitter = $0.00 (-$2.08)
UnderDog = $0.00 (-$0.00)
Total = $828.96 (-$67.96)
– I sold a couple of items on EBay that were laying around the home.
– I have recently started paid forum posting and received my first payment during October, there are plenty of forums willing to pay for you to post on their forums and I’ll be writing a review about it this week.
– Loan repayments are payments I have received from lending money to people on Zopa and Encash, I only loaned out $10 but will be loaning out more. Expect a review soon.
– Despite not doing any work I have still done rather well on the money situation, nearly $200 of the sponsored posts and almost $300 of the freelance writing was money that had been owed to me for a while.
Top Five Search Terms
1. “submit a guest post” + investment property
5. ‘leave a reply’ ‘name “(required)”‘ ‘mail (will not be published) “(required)”‘ “3 comments”intitle:”seo”
– I’m not sure why anyone would want to search Google for search term number five. ;/
Popular Posts of the Month
1. October 2012 Blog Income Report
2. How to Get 1,000 Views Every Day – Increase Your Traffic Now!
3. The Holidays are Coming – Do You Have Your Affiliate Marketing Strategy Ready?
4. Why Aggressive Anchor Text Is Bad For SEO
5. How to Critique Without Condemning
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
his is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.