If you have not stopped by for a while then you will probably have noticed three things. Firstly the blog has a new owner (hello!), secondly there has been an increase in post activity this month and thirdly we have a lovely new design.
This has been my first full month as the owner of I Need Discipline and I think you can tell what my intentions are by the new design and increased posting activity alone. The enthusiasm I had at the beginning of the month is still with me!
OK, so let’s get straight down to business.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
Increasing the traffic to this blog has been one of my key jobs this month. I have spent a couple of hours every day plugging the blog on forums, free directories, commenting on other blogs and even posting some of the more helpful posts from this blog on forums to help others.
It seems to have done the trick to a point.
The unique visitor count for November stands at 685, which is an incredible jump of 422 from the month of October.
The page impression count for November stands at 1,228, which again is an incredible jump of 544 from the month of October.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.79 pages.
Google’s search engine accounted for 22.77% of my traffic. 45.40% of my traffic was from referring sites and 31.24% was from direct traffic.
Money Money Money!
Adbrite = $0.78 (+$0.41)
ADSDAQ = $1.18 (+$1.01)
Adsense = $1.18 (-$6.65)
Adtoll = $1.57 (+$1.52)
Clicksor = $0.12 (-$0.12)
GPT = $9.68 (New)
Kontera = $0.04 (+$0.02)
Reviews = $74.50 (+$22.40)
Paid Tweets = $6.81 (New)
Smowtion = $0.44 (-$0.04)
Social Spark = $4.08. (+$3.16)
SpeedyCPM = $0.24 (-$0.42)
TLA = $12.25 (No Change)
Tradedoubler = $0.36 (-$8.77)
Total = $113.31 (+$29.06)
– I gave SpeedyCPM a second chance when they told me that they had been purchased by an established advertising company. Since this buy out I have seen a vast increase in redirects and their customer support is rude and ignorant. I’m not using them anymore.
– I completed $70.00 worth of reviews for a review network but they are holding payment until I reach the $100.00 minimum payout figure, which is disappointing as it would have brought my review earnings for the month to $144.50 instead of $74.50.
– To save space I have decided to lump all the money I earn from paid tweets into one category, this will also include private tweet adverts bought from my advertising page.
– I have finally run out of patience with Kontera. I am still scratching my head to find out how people like John Chow earn $6,000+ a month with them when they payout $0.01 a click. I’m now trying out Infolinks.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find my blog on search engines.
1. i need discipline
2. wordpress internal server error
5. need of discipline
Popular Posts Of The Month
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog in November.