For those of you who do not know, way back in November 2007 I started a case study to see if it really was possible to make money online, I had seen bloggers like Jeremy Schoemaker, John Chow and Darren Rowse proclaim it was possible and I wanted to find out as I hated my job and wanted a way out.
The first month I made a grand total of $4.67, thankfully I’ve earnt a lot more as the years have passed but I can’t help wondering how much I would have made if I had devoted more time to it, even now I barely work part time.
Oh well, on with the income report….
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for March stands at 1,020, which is a HUGE increase of 5 from the month of February.
The page impression count for March stands at 2,412, which is a decrease of 38 from the month of February.
– Not exactly what I was expecting but it could have been a lot worse.
Show Me the Money
Clicksor = $0.66 (-$1.32)
CPMFun = $0.06 (+/-$0.00)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.29 (+$0.18)
Forum Posting = $33.66 (+$9.76)
Freelance Writing = $488.57 (+$87.17)
Loan Repayments = $0.73 (+$0.01)
Passive Income = $18.89 (+$8.84)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.27 (-$0.01)
Savings Account = $0.00 (-$0.20)
Smowtion = $0.15 (+$0.03)
Sponsored Posts = $40.70 (-$18.80)
Underdog Media = $0.00 (+/-$0.00)
Yahoo Bing Network = $1.36 (New)
Total = $585.34 (+$87.02)
– I am still waiting for a couple of sponsored post networks to fork over nearly $400 that they have been owing me since October last year. Buyblogreviews.com and (surprise, surprise) blogdistributor.com are the culprits.
– I have been using Yahoo Bing Network for about two weeks now and I am pleased with the initial results. Looks like a decent replacement for Adsense.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. blog income report
2. “kenneth mccall ” “guest post”
3. adding pacman game to blogger
4. addmefast youtube subscribers being removed
5. five most successful businesses
– Am I the only one who has seen an increase is HUGE keywords? Some along the lines of “title=” commentluv enabled “” + affordable car insurance intext:posted on october 2012?
Popular Posts of the Month
1. February 2013 Blog Income Report
2. Sponsored Reviews Reduce Number of Days to Complete Posts
3. First Google Page Rank Update of the Year
4. Different Methods of Free Advertising Over the Web
5. 5 Things To Ensure While Creating Social Media Content Strategy
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
his is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.
1. Astrology (5)
2. Auto Insurance (5)
3. Celebrities Jewellery (5)
4. mohi @ gadget blog (5)
5. Teeth Whitening (5)
6. colocation (4)
7. Property Marbella (4)
8. How to Start a Blog (3)
9. Hair Regrow (2)
10. Heating Elements (2)