During May I started putting some serious time into promoting and spreading the word of this blog and the fruits of my labour showed when the stats came in, it inspired me to push on and keep doing what I was doing and I have seen things improve even more during June. It just goes to show what can be achieved if only I get off my butt and stop being lazy.
I have finally decided to try my hand at affiliate marketing and have gone so far as to set up a site for the niche I intent to start marketing in, I won’t mention it right now, I will be documenting my experiences and hope to publish them on the blog in the not-too-distant future.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for June stands at 28,797, which is a massive increase of 14,848 from the month of May.
The page impression count for June stands at 81,161, which is a HUGE increase of 39,719 from the month of May.
On average each visitor looked at 2.82 and more impressive is the fact that I managed to reduce my bounce rate even further from 30.14% to 29.76%.
– I’m delighted to see that my traffic has rocketed as a result of my increased effort in promoting and June was a full month of it, I’m not sure if I can improve even further right now, but I’ll certainly give it a try.
Show Me The Money!
BlueHost = $65.00 (readded)
CPMFun = $0.71 (+$0.39)
CPMLeader = $0.12 (-$0.10)
Epom = $0.01 (New)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.00 (-$0.17)
Forum Posting = $22.10 (+$10.60)
Freelance Writing = $456.04 (-$93.99)
Loan Repayments = $0.75 (+$0.00)
Passive Income = $9.37 (-$16.70)
Private Advertising = $14.85 (+ 8.31)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $1.95 (+$0.23)
Smowtion = $0.22 (-$0.40)
Sponsored Posts = $122.31 (+$20.81)
Yahoo Bing Network = $2.01 (-$2.76)
Total = $695.44 (-$9.14)
– I’m not sure about Epom, they are a new network I’m using but having sent them over 100,000 impressions (including traffic from May) they paid me an insulting $0.01.
– I made nothing with Fidelity Media because I forgot to put their ad unit back up. Oops.
– Some might be a bit surprised that I did not make more from the CPM ad networks, but CPM networks pay out more for US and UK traffic and the majority of the traffic is not coming from these two countries.
– Several sponsored post networks owe me over £300 combined from the work I did during June, they are dragging their heels paying me, which is why my total is down.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. small business loan “submit a guest post”
2. evil link building idea with content king
3. compare plugin wordpress
4. delete after installing wordpress
5. gary heier
– Bit concerned that 56.79% was listed as “not provided, I don’t know why Google blocks this from being revealed, but I’ve heard it means people with Google accounts.
Popular Posts of the Month
1. First Google Page Rank Update of the Year
2. 19 Blog Review Networks
3. 4 Pages Every Blog Should Have
4. Backlinks That Help Rankings And Drive Traffic To Your Site
5. Allowing Contributors to Upload Images in WordPress
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.
1. Property Marbella (5)
2. Shameem (5)
3. Aniexty (4)
4. Astrology (4)
5. Celebrities Jewellery (4)
6. Divorce Help World (4)
7. Forex Trading (4)
8. Hair Regrow (4)
9. Auto Insurance (3)
10. Golf Course (3)