Every month since November 2007 I have written an income report which documents all the methods I have used to make money over the past month, I do this because I want to help people to make money online like I do and believe that showing people what I earn is the best way to get them interested and inspired to try it themselves. Unlike other blogs I will list EVERY method that pays me, whether it is big Bucks or only a couple of Cents.
When I first started this I made just over $5 in my first month, now although I don’t put in as many hours as I should I am making $100s in what could be considered “spare time”.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for January stands at 28,861, which is a massive decrease of 13,586 from the month of December.
The page impression count for January stands at 76,154, which is a big decrease of 27,506 from the month of December.
– My initial thought of “traffic is down because it is December” might be wrong as the traffic has tumbled again. It looks like the search engines have pushed my pages down the SERPs again.
Show Me The Money!
Advertising = 12.58 (Readded)
CPMFun = $0.03 (-$0.01)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $1.39 (-$1.52)
Forum Posting = $0.00(-$15.73)
Freelance Writing = $947.19 (+$3.88)
Loan Repayments = $0.79 (+/-$0.00)
Paid Guest Posts = $20.00 (new)
Passive Income = $2.23 (-$11.02)
Smowtion = $0.24 (+$0.12)
Sponsored Posts = $50.00 (+$15.00)
UnderDog = $0.01 (+/-$0.00)
Yahoo Bing Network = $0.51 (+$0.50)
Total = $1,034.97 (+$7.30)
– I have been neglecting this blog lately because I’ve been incredibly busy with a new music project that will see me start promoting music gigs. in the centre of London, so I was rather surprised to see my income pass $1000 – thanks to the clients who finally paid me for freelance work I had done before Christmas.
Top Five Search Term
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. how to write more professionally
2. how make money with your “mini van”
3. how social networking use in small business environments.
4. jesse willms john chow
5. lessons in let’s make money
– I’m not sure why “jesse willms john chow” is ranking so high.
Popular Posts of the Month
– Nice to see my video post is still ranking well. 🙂
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– Please note I do not count search engines in this.
Top 10 Commentators
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away. 🙂
1. frank joseph (2)
2. Harry (2)
3. property Marbella (2)
4. Andrew Guida (1)
5. Davey (1)
6. DVDs (1)
7. Harry @ SmartMoneyJunction (1)
8. http://Followgram.net (1)
9. Hyundai Dealers In Delhi (1)
10. Lost Kulüp (1)