To be honest I wasn’t going to do a monthly blog income report for January as I had done pretty much nothing with the blog for most of the month. But I thought that it would be unfair to only document the months when I actually do well so I decided to post one.
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for January stands at 866, which is a drop of 33 from the month of December. Which is not too bad considering I only published about three posts during the entire month.
The page impression count for January stands at 1,184, which again is a drop of 302 from the month of December.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 1.37 pages.
Search engines accounted for 22.86% of my traffic. 18.59% of my traffic was from referring sites. 58.31% was from direct traffic. 0.23% of my traffic was from ‘other’ which I have no idea what that is.
Money Money Money!
Adbrite = $0.27 (-$0.60)
AdsDaq = $0.12 (-$0.89)
Adsense = $0.79 (-$4.96)
Adtoll = $0.00 (-$2.12)
Infolinks = $0.08 (-$0.48)
Kontera = $0.10 (-$0.25)
Reviews = $74.94 (-$30.06)
Smowtion = $0.38 (-$0.10)
TLA = $12.25 (No Change)
Tradedoubler = $1.10 (+$0.13)
UnderDog = $0.08 (-$0.03)
Total = $90.11 (-$54.71)
– Linkworth paid me the money they owed me, BlogAdvertisingStore now owe me $96.00, just $4.00 more and I can cash out.
– 4d18ent seem to have shut up shop, which is a shame as I was doing well and had got over $30 before they went missing. This is one of the hazards with dealing with new companies though.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find my blog on search engines.
1. blog review networks
2. lessons will be learnt
3. i need discipline
5. my plans for the future
Popular Posts Of The Month
1. December 2009 Blog Income Report
2. 19 Blog Review Networks
3. Blogitive – Nice To Add To Your Collection
4. Look What Hobbies You Can Have When You Work From Home
5. Get Paid To Have A Merry Christmas
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.