Another month has passed us by and it has quite possibly been one of the most productive months I have had in a number of years. Every month I see more and more blogs announcing that they will cease publishing their income reports for various weak reasons but I find it to be one of the highlights of my month so will continue to do so.
What I did in August:
InfoBarrel – I have been saying that I will submit some articles to InfoBarrel for a number of months and during August I finally did it, I submitted two articles on two VERY different subjects which were eventually approved. I eventually want to try the very popular InfoBarrel Challenge which involves writing 3 articles a day over a set period of time to make a decent passive amount.
Investing For The Future – I have set the wheels in motion and will be joining a loan club in the not-too-distant future, this is a new thing for me and will involve me injecting some money which will be loaned out to various people and I will receive interest when the loans are repaid. More details to follow.
Visitor Count & Page Impressions
The unique visitor count for August stands at 785 which is a big decrease of 426 from the month of July.
The page impression count for August stands at 2.116, which is a decrease of 235 from the month of July.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 2.06 pages.
My bounce rate has rose from 60.92% to 62.93%.
– I don’t understand it, I simply do not understand it. I did more promoting of my blog in August than I have done in the other 7 months of 2012 combined and I still saw a HUGE drop in traffic. It just seems that every different method I try is failing for just me! *Shakes fist angrily at computer*
Show Me The Money!
Adbrite = $0.28 (+$0.04)
Fidelity Media (AdJuggler) = $0.07 (-$0.02)
Freelance Writing = $543.00 (+$84.00)
Passive Income = $15.69 (-$14.23)
Private Advertising = $36.00 (-$10.00)
PulsePoint (AdsDaq) = $0.24 (+$0.07)
Remove Link/Post Fee = $00.00 (-$70.00)
Reviews = $160.39 (+$13.39)
Smowtion = $0.13 (-$0.48)
TLA = $4.00 (+/-$0.00)
UnderDog = $0.00 (+/-$0.00)
Zapunited = $0.07 (-$0.03)
Total = $759.87 (+$2.74)
– ZapUnited might very well be gone within a month or so as I think I can find another network who will pay me more than $0.01 a click.
– I didn’t hit my $800 goal this month but it was great to see that my income increased, even if it was only by about $3.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. 5 best websites for turning junk into cash
4. blog distributor review
5. how to have a great weekend without spending any money
My favourite search this month has to be ‘donald trump bird nest’.
– It is nice to see me ranking well for Smorty and for reviews of Blog Distributor, I’ll have a further article to write about them on the 4th of September.
Popular Posts of the Month
1. July 2012 Blog Income Report
2. June 2012 Blog Income Report
3. It Took Negative Publicity for Blog Distributor to Finally Acknowledge Me
4. 5 Ways to Enjoy Your Weekend Without Spending Any Money
5. 7 Ways to Make Money With Your Blog
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
Top 10 Commenters
This is just my little way of saying thank you to the people who take the time to comment on this blog. Without you guys it would be just me rambling away.