The month of August meant more to me than just the sad anniversary of my beloved pet dog passing away three years ago, it also marked the first full month that I had decided to take this blogging lark from a part-time hobby and turn it into a full-time job.
I did not fully achieve this, I took pretty much every Friday, Saturday and Sunday off and I would often take days off during the week. Actually I did pretty much nothing for the last four or five days of August.
This is 100% my own fault though and something that I must address immediately if I am to make a serious go of this. I really don’t want to have to go back to an offline 9-5 job any time soon!
Page Impressions & Visitor Count
The unique visitor count for August stands at 1,064, which is a nice increase of 329 from the month of July.
The page impression count for August stands at 2,289, which is a massive increase of 711 from the month of July.
This means that each unique visitor looked at 2.15 pages.
I think this has to be the highest monthly traffic count I have ever received. I am not going to count back when I was using the StatTraq plugin because they would count admin clicks, robots and web spiders.
Money Money Money!
Adbrite = $0.45 (-$0.48)
AdsDaq = $0.62 (+$0.09)
Adsense = $1.88 (-$0.99)
Adtoll = $0.00 (+/-$0.00)
Infolinks = $0.43 (-$1.76)
Kontera = $0.00 (-$0.05)
Passive Income = $2.09 (new)
Private Ad = $60.00 (new)
Reviews = $246.36 (-$9.98)
Smowtion = $0.61 (+$0.21)
TLA = $6.66 (-$3.34)
UnderDog = $0.11 (-$0.07)
Total = $319.21 (+$25.27)
– Infolinks has had to be removed from this blog because it was accepted into the PayU2Blog network and they refuse to work with blogs who have in-line ads. I’ll make much more money with PayU2Blog.
– I have not added the money I earned from Twitter because more than a couple of them have locked publishers out of their accounts without explanations.
– I have added a new income stream this month, it is called passive income. I will write a proper post about this soon, but what it is in a nutshell is a way of earning money by submitting your articles to article sites and getting paid every time someone visits one.
Top Five Search Terms
I like this part of the monthly income report. It is amazing how people find this blog on search engines.
1. i need discipline
2. unfollow non followers
4. wordpress internal server error
5. need of discipline
Popular Posts Of The Month
5 Top Site Referrals
The top five sites that sent the most visitors to this blog.
– I do not include Google in this part because it ALWAYS comes top.